All NEW Maxine’s NIGHT is formulated to help tone your body and burn fat while you sleep. Our unique slow release protein blend will also replenish your energy reserves and maximise your recovery. If you do regular exercise like weight training or cardio, play sport, or you simply live an active and busy lifestyle, Maxine’s NIGHT will ensure your body gets the nutrition it needs so you wake up feeling great, look amazing, and able to get the very best from your body every day.
– a protein that is derived from milk that takes many hours to be broken down, helping sustain elevated blood peptides and amino acids levels for up to 7 hours to maximize muscle repair and growth while you sleep.
Whey Protein Concentrate
– a sustained release protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
– is a slow digesting and absorbing protein that releases bioactive peptides to enhance muscle repair and growth, and improve your metabolism.
Green Coffee Extract
– a powerful antioxidant that reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates.
– contains a powerful antioxidant that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
– regulate sugar metabolism and stimulate fat cells to mobilize stored fat which can then be burned for fuel to get you leaner with more energy.
– transports circulating fatty acids into cells where they are burnt for fuel.
– help to regulate Adiponectin, a hormone that controls fat burning.
– influence Leptin and Adiponectin metabolism to help burn fat.
– Skullcap & Chamomile are two natural herbs that are widely used to promote calmness, reduce anxiety and induce sleep without side effects.
Serving Size: 25g (1 Scoop)
Servings per container: 20 (500g) - 40 (1kg)
|Nutrition||Per serve with water||Per serve in 200ml skim milk||Per 100g|
|Fat - Total||0.7g||0.9g||2.7g|
|Fat - Saturated||0.4g||0.6g||1.7g|
|Carbohydrates - Total||1.8g||11.8g||7.0g|
|Carbohydrates - Sugars||1.2g||11.2g||4.7g|
HOW TO TAKE NIGHT
Take 1 Serve 30 Minutes Before Bed
Add 1 scoop (25g) to 200ml of cold water or low fat milk in a shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved. You can also combine with frozen berries and ice in a blender for a delicious bedtime smoothie.
WHO SHOULD TAKE NIGHT
Maxine’s NIGHT is suitable for all women and trainers who want to maximise their training results, recovery and muscle growth during sleep. It can also be used to promote a good night sleep and for additional fat burning properties.