BPM Labs The Key is a new amino acid based supplement that replaces whey protein powder. It has a 99% utilization in the human body that mimics the amino acid profile required for muscle growth and recovery.
UNLOCKING YOUR GENETIC POTENTIAL!
- 100% Absorbed & 99% utilized by the human body
- Positive nutrient repartitioning
- Optimal amino acid ratio for human absorbtion
- Supports healthier & stable blood glucose levels
- Out performs whey protein lean mass gains by 521%
- Produces virtually zero waste
- Nets under 1 calorie per serving (only 0.004 calories per gram)
- 100% pre-digested, no gastrointestinal discomfort or bloating
- 270% greater body fat loss than whey protein
- Over 320% more efficient than whey, fish, steak or other meats
- An average of 83 times less toxic waste than whey protein
Amino acids are organic compounds that combine to form proteins. Amino acids and proteins are the building blocks of life.
When proteins are digested or broken down, amino acids are left. The human body uses amino acids to make proteins to help the body:
- Break Down Food
- Repair Body Tissue
- Perform many other body functions
Amino acids can also be used as a source of energy by the body.
Amino acids are classified into three groups:
- Essential amino acids
- Nonessential amino acids
- Conditional amino acids
Essential Amino Acids
- Essential amino acids cannot be made by the body. As a result, they must come from food.
- The nine essential amino acids are: histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
- The Key focuses on this market
Nonessential Amino Acids
- “Nonessential” means that our bodies produce an amino acid, even if we don’t get it from the food we eat.
- They include: alanine, asparagine, aspartic acid, and glutamic acid.
Conditional Amino Acids
- Conditional amino acids are usually not essential, except in times of illness and stress.
- They include: arginine, cysteine, glutamine, tyrosine, glycine, ornithine, proline, and serine.
The Essential Amino Acids Vs Whey
The body requires 9 EAA and the ratios need to match the human DNA. Now the EAA do exist within protein powder but the ratios are too meet Bovine [Cow] DNA.
Further to that there is an abundance of non-essential aminos which can be produced by the human body as long as the 9 Essential Aminos are present which are listed below:
L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan and L-Valine, NNU- Net Nitrogen Utilization [Lean Mass Anabolism] vs NC –Nitrogen Catabolites [Toxic Catabolic Waste] – Whey Protein
If a single EAA is missing and in the correct ratio the protein is rendered incomplete and ends up as nitrogen waste such as Ammonia, Urea, Uric Acid, Nitrates and Nitrites.
When the waste percentage exceeds Net Nitrogen Utilization from your protein source, your growth potential is retarded resulting in recovery and growth inhibition and a waste of money.
NNU refers to the potential for anabolism where as NC refers to toxic Nitrogen waste such as Ammonia, Urea, Uric Acid, Nitrates and Nitrites. Some of the waste can be utilized as energy or stored as fat, but when you are buying a product for performance and you’re actually buying a waste product it seems criminal. Right now, you’re probably shaking your head in disbelief and we don’t blame you.
Depending upon origin most protein powders have an anabolic to catabolic ratio ranging from 16:84 – 17:83 [Anabolic/Lean Mass Anabolism] : [Catabolic/Toxic Catabolic Waste]
So you are yielding 16-17% of your whey protein and the rest is waste? But let’s remember that waste comes in a bucket, tastes like a chocolate milkshake and has won a Body Bulding.com award.
Whole food proteins are superior for growth and health with an average anabolic to catabolic ratio of 32:68. The Key has an anabolic to catabolic ratio of 99:1
‘The Key’ Ingredients
EAA Blend (L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, L-Valine) – The specific ratio of amino acids required to synthesize new muscle tissue. Leaving no waste or by product this revolutionary product has the same effect equivalent of 25g of whey protein with next to no calories and no stress on the kidneys due to a 100% absorption rate.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – A potent fat metabolizer and repartitioning agent.
B3. B6 and B12 – Have been included for their role in energy production
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Citrate and Zinc Gluconate – these highly absorbable forms of minerals have been included due to their role in over 300 functions in the body.
Coffee Bean extract – Beneficially affects both glucose and fat metabolism and shown to cause a significant reduction in levels of fasting blood triglycerides, free fatty acids, total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), high density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C), glucose (FSG), and insulin.
Soy Oil (phytoestrogen free) – A source of linolenic acid helps lower cholesterol and supports healthy cardiovascular function and nutrient delivery.
One point to notice is ‘The Key’ will NOT reveal the amount of Amino per serving as this is our secret in cracking the Human Amino Sequence and gives us the edge on the market. Rest assured if you are aware of our reputation this is purely done to keep intellectual property protected and not to hoodwink the consumer. If we were about that, we would sell you whey protein.